Like so many others, I have collected a number of scars in my life. Each one of them tells a story so infinitely bad ass, that you might never look at me the same again.
- Lower Lip (Age 3) — Tried to shave like dad.
- Chin and Left Cheek (Age 4) — Face-planted on asphalt.
- Right Thumb (Age 5) — Tried to pour my own orange juice, broke the glass.
- Left Eyebrow (Age 10) — Got hit in the head with a tree branch — required 8 stitches.
- Right Palm (Age 14) — Cut myself on a Chef Boyardee Ravioli can.
- Lower Abdomen (Age 19) — My appendix tried to kill me.
- Right Pinkie (Age 22) — Tried to cut zucchini with a mandolin slicer. Cut myself instead.
- Mid Abdomen (Age 24) — My gallbladder decided we weren’t friends anymore.